South coast campsite next to the beach

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a caravan site for tourers that is right next to the beach and is within walking distance of a nice pub and possibly a small town or village. South coast or Pembrokeshire if possible bit other areas will be okay as well. Thanks

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Freshwater Eastvin Pembroke is close to lovely safe gentle beach with pub up the hill. Walking along the cliffs brings you to two more beautiful beaches that are only accessible by walking.
Also near Llanelli there’s a CMHC site within the Pembray country park and a long golden beach that wouldn’t get crowded even if all of Wales descended on it. I’ve been going there ever since I discovered it in my student days back in the late 60s. We will be taking our granddaughter there and to Freshwater East this year. The Pembrey beach has lifeguards in one area too. Think the beach is called Cefn Sidon and it’s across the bay from Rhossili Beach one of the best beaches in the world with a tourer site in the dunes and a bar/cafe too.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
We stayed at Normans Bay a few years ago and found it was right next to the beach and with a pub( serving food) close by. It's on the south coast at Pevensey in East Sussex.

Here's a link:
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/campsites/uk/eastsussex/pevensey/normansbay

Happy Caravanning
Regards
paws

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Freshwater Eastvin Pembroke is close to lovely safe gentle beach with pub up the hill. Walking along the cliffs brings you to two more beautiful beaches that are only accessible by walking.
Also near Llanelli there’s a CMHC site within the Pembray country park and a long golden beach that wouldn’t get crowded even if all of Wales descended on it. I’ve been going there ever since I discovered it in my student days back in the late 60s. We will be taking our granddaughter there and to Freshwater East this year. The Pembrey beach has lifeguards in one area too. Think the beach is called Cefn Sidon and it’s across the bay from Rhossili Beach one of the best beaches in the world with a tourer site in the dunes and a bar/cafe too.
Just a note that should you not be with the camc club ,there is another site next door to the pembrey camc site. a kwik google map will also show it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts