Southern Brittany

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Could anyone please recommend a campsite in Southern Brittany, with access to a beach and a busy town within walking distance (no more than 2 miles):)

May 11, 2011
Visit site
good morning

I have been looking at the camping at Sarzueau and it looks perfect for our stay (first 2 weeks in june) do you know if this site takes camping cheques?

Thanking you in anticipation

maddy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Madeleine

I'm pretty sure that it does take Camping Cheques and will check with my friend

We will be there the 2nd and 3rd week in June on the C & CC Rally

Here is pic of the opening of the indoor/outdoor swimming pool with Jurian the site owner to the foreground in striped shirt

He is Dutch and as nice as he looks and speaks excellent English and is most helpful

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Madeleine

I'm pretty sure that it does take Camping Cheques and will check with my friend

We will be there the 2nd and 3rd week in June on the C & CC Rally

Here is pic of the opening of the indoor/outdoor swimming pool with Jurian the site owner to the foreground in striped shirt

He is Dutch and as nice as he looks and speaks excellent English and is most helpful

YES THEY DID LAST YEAR HE SAYS

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We are going to work (looking after 10 mobile homes) at Port de Plaisance, Benodet, which looks nice, but as yet we haven't been there. It appears to have all whistles and bells, is near the marina and only a short walk to the town.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jacqueline

we stayed at this site last year and loved it, the whole area is lovely, we are going back to the same area this year, but are trying a different site, we would have happily gone to this site again

Apr 24, 2007
Visit site
Jacqueline

we stayed at this site last year and loved it, the whole area is lovely, we are going back to the same area this year, but are trying a different site, we would have happily gone to this site again
Hi Jacqueline

We are thinking of that area end of June. You said you would recommend Port de Plaisance, Benodet but are going to try a different site. Would you mind if I asked why? Any info on sites in the area would be very useful.

many thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts