Spain in winter

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Some 5 years ago we done the St ' to Salamanca in Feb and on the French side weather was wet but "going over" we went through snow with a plough in front until it levels out then fine rest of way,however weather changes so much my advice would be to get more info nearer the time. Good luck and safe driving.

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
We went in 2006 and there was snow on the way to Salamanca but not so bad that you couldn't tow. On arrival it was -3 but our heater worked fine so at least it was warm at night. There is more on my site www.gandm.eu

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
We went in 2006 and there was snow on the way to Salamanca but not so bad that you couldn't tow. On arrival it was -3 but our heater worked fine so at least it was warm at night. There is more on my site www.gandm.eu
Last year St. Jean de Luz stopped being an Acsi site which means that this year we will do a slighly different route.

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone advise on which brand of gas to purchase in Spain & France during Winter Caravaning. I don1t think we can carry enough for the whole trip.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts