spare wheel missing

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
got my van today wife cleaning and filling all the cuboards with women stuff, allthough I did see a bottle of Stella going in , YeHa!!

SHE IS A MINT 1991 FLEETWOOD COLCHESTER 1991 i think 2 berth.

anyway,got on with the usual jobs replaced they lenses on the side and front lights and the water filter gas bottle empry as you expect so cant check the gas stuff!.

On checking the tyres for condition and pressure (OK) hey presto NO SPARE!!!!! .

The guy delivered it with no spare over 80miles , Dumb or what!

Any way anyboby no what type of wheel I need , r they all different $ stud same centres

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Paul this is a bit of a grey area or was regarding a van having spare wheel or not.

I think all you need to do is check the two on your van and get one to match,but do not use a car tyre.

Your local caravan dealership should be able to help you

Sir Roger

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Van without a spare wheel? Its not unusual for some cars these days to come with no spare wheel instead they supplie a container of tyre weld or such like, which is about as much as nothing if a tyre gets shedded.

Had to smile to myself saw a shogun the guy had a puncture but his spare was also flat so he had bought some of this tyre weld pumped it into the tyre and expected it to seal a 2 inch gash in the side wall of his tyre.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts