Spring Willows, Nr Scarborough

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have just returned from a long w/end break from here.....we were amazed this park is classed as 5 star and featured in the top 100 sites from Practical Caravan. We thought the facilities were not up to standard. We definately won't be going back here.

May 10, 2005
Visit site
We visited at Easter 2005. I want to know where you sit out when you have your caravan/car/awning up - the road I think! Very, very little space between each pitch. I was seriously thinking of contacting the Health & Safety Executive. I can't imagine what it's like in July/August? Also very expensive for the facilities you get. No chance of me visiting this site again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went to Spring Willow last year in July on a "Top 100" recommendation and we also found it below our expectations. We found the facilites poor and we certainly felt as if the pitches were far too small. If this is a "Top 100" site, heaven help the rest of them. It would be nice to read reviews which actually give a true reflection of what the site is like. I know different people have different tastes but so far this posting is all one way. I have stayed at and visited far nicer sites in and around Scarborough and we certainly won't use Spring Willows again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts