Sprite Alpine 4SB - does it exist?

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
In the December PC magazine there is a short article on the new models at the NEC, and it mentions the new "Sprite Alpine 4SB with transverse island bed and end washroom".

Now, as I fancied upgrading from our 3-year-old Alpine, I thought I would check this out ... but I can find no mention of it on the Swift website, or anywhere else on the web for that matter.

Does anyone know of such a model, did anyone see it at the NEC, or would someone from PC like to comment on a possible error?

spardoe

Administrator
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Good spot! Unfortunately it was a typo that crept in because the writer of the story had just finished a Sprite Alpine test the day before. It should have said Major 4SB. Apologies for any confusion. A correction will go in the next issue.

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank goodness, I thought I was going barmy when I couldn't find it on the web!
Any idea when the Alpine article is coming out?
John

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Also in the article on the Major 4SB, in the text it speaks of a "three burner gas hob with electric hotplate" whilst in the summing up it only mentions three burner hob. The latter , I think, is the case. Also not mentioned is the fact that the shower is not plastic lined. Seems like a decent van though for the price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts