SPRITE ALPINE Faults

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I took delivery of a brand new sprite aline on the 24th January.The first night out on the 21st Feb, the charger blew up,repaired under warrency,two weeks later while out the heating went wrong and while it was in the second time i had the seal above the rear window resealed as it was so thin and it was only 80 percent sealed,wow now a third time two weeks on i had an internal water leak that flooded the rear end of the van,The mind boggles with new stuff, I have been caravanning for 25 years with with second hand vans with no trouble at all,Buy new and this is what happens,I will certainly rethink abiout buying an Alpine again,

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Bad workmanship is not reserved for the Alpine's Eddie, our 2008 Coachman is only now fault free as we start the 2009 season....probably shouln't have said that....sshhhh.....

G

New swift group van last year and on the hole I'm happy with it, few little niggles which have been sorted.

If all caravan manufacturers paid a bonus system to there workers based on how few/many faults reported instead of how many vans they can knock out the problems in my opinion would be reduced drastically.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts