Start of an adventure

Jun 29, 2024
Visit site
New member intro, yay!

Me, wife, three kids and three cats are now inhabiting a 2002(?) Elddis cruisader super storm. If things go right, until the end of July, it's the only roof we have.

My house purchase fell through, and I already had a buyer. We sold the house, so as to not lose our buyer, had an offer accepted on a different property, and bought the caravan as a place to live until the new house finishes the mortgage process. It's like an estate sale thing so previous owner is no longer with us.

Where we will keep this behemoth once we have a house again is unknown but I've got weeks to figure that out. At least I'm a tech worker, can work from anywhere, and I've got ok 5g data.

I'll probably be needing help in reconfiguration, it was parked up with mains water and a disconnected internal tank, so I need to figure out how to connect it back up. Whole water system might need overhaul.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your house move. Lots of help on here. Post your questions with photos if you can.
Mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Wandering Weasel Welcome to the forum good luck with your house sale any questions you will get a answer they are a great bunch on here enjoy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts