Status directional aerial

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
now on to my third caravan and have never found the status ariel to be dependable really depends on the strength of the signal in that area I find that the VISION PLUS ariel on a mast attached to the jockey wheel is much better should be OK for freeview as well.

will

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
now on to my third caravan and have never found the status ariel to be dependable really depends on the strength of the signal in that area I find that the VISION PLUS ariel on a mast attached to the jockey wheel is much better should be OK for freeview as well.

will
Hi Will

I totally agree with your comments in relation to omnidirectional aerials, but am led to believe that the newer directional aerials are good.

John

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John

I had my omni-directional status "mushroom", absolutely useless, replaced with a Status 530 directional (short mast) I have been very pleased with it greatly improved reception in UK and on the Continent. I've not graduated to digibox yet, however. A big advantage of the Status is that setting up just a matter of pushing it up and pointing it in the correct direction from INSIDE the 'van. There have been several previous posts on this which you can probably find by doing a site search.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the Status 530, I imagine the long mast type that fits in wardrobe would be even more efficient.

Best wishes

Tim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John

I had my omni-directional status "mushroom", absolutely useless, replaced with a Status 530 directional (short mast) I have been very pleased with it greatly improved reception in UK and on the Continent. I've not graduated to digibox yet, however. A big advantage of the Status is that setting up just a matter of pushing it up and pointing it in the correct direction from INSIDE the 'van. There have been several previous posts on this which you can probably find by doing a site search.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND the Status 530, I imagine the long mast type that fits in wardrobe would be even more efficient.

Best wishes

Tim
Thats the one I'm thinking of Tim. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts