STERLING ECCLES RUBY

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody - We purchased one of these vans in Nov.2009

We have only used it for a short weekend and were pleased with the outcome - The plan is a holiday in France this year - does anybody have this model - what are your comments - any advice would be useful.

Graham - email

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Graham, we have a 2009 Eccles but it is the Topaz, model. We are over the moon with the caravan having very few waranty issues from new. The caravan went in for the 1st service today so hope everything is ok.

1 point which im getting paronoid about is the worktops, they scratch easy, weve had the front top changed under waranty as it was scratched on delivery and we have made a couple of small scratches on both the kitchen worktop and the sideboard, not noticeable but their all the same. I do see for 2010 they changed the tops for a more hardwearing material which I guess you have.

Build quality is so far superb and this is my 3rd new swift group van.

We got rid of the fixed bed and went for the end bathroom, dropping weight and giving us more space for living rather than sleeping, we did like the bed but a bit small for us as we have a super kingsize at home!!

Enjoy your new van and your trip to France. We have and were off to France in September (cant wait)

Kevin

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Graham, we have a 2009 Eccles but it is the Topaz, model. We are over the moon with the caravan having very few waranty issues from new. The caravan went in for the 1st service today so hope everything is ok.

1 point which im getting paronoid about is the worktops, they scratch easy, weve had the front top changed under waranty as it was scratched on delivery and we have made a couple of small scratches on both the kitchen worktop and the sideboard, not noticeable but their all the same. I do see for 2010 they changed the tops for a more hardwearing material which I guess you have.

Build quality is so far superb and this is my 3rd new swift group van.

We got rid of the fixed bed and went for the end bathroom, dropping weight and giving us more space for living rather than sleeping, we did like the bed but a bit small for us as we have a super kingsize at home!!

Enjoy your new van and your trip to France. We have and were off to France in September (cant wait)

Kevin
Thanks Kevin - you obviously enjoy your van - we hope to do the same with ours - i will keep an eye on the work-tops - thanks again for your reply.

Regards - Graham

TRENDING THREADS