Storage in Stockport anyone ?

Sep 14, 2005
Visit site
I seem to have "lost" the message i posted the other day...

I asked did anyone know of any storage facilities in or around the Stockport area ? Ive tried the one in Hyde but in my opinion its a bit expensive..{they want 6 months in advance}. Ta

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Alan, try the one at the bottom of werneth low on the marple side of the hill, you need to aproach from compstall road and go up the road that goes on to werneth low, before you start to climb the hill you will see a road on the right (farm type track)the storage area is down that road. sorry can not remember the name as we only used it whilst our drive was made wider but off memory i think they wanted about 200 pound per year. The one at hyde is expensive but i am told it is very secure so worth a bit extra.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
I can't even remember the name but i will try to find out for you when i next pass the place. robert walker haulage in woodley told me a few years ago that they where stopping storing vans due to people taking children on site to pick up the vans but i have noticed that theire are a few new vans on there now, might be worth giving them a ring, the number should be in the phone book. also a good friend tells me that a house right opposite where quafers used to be stores vans, its on the corner at the lights, again it could be worth a try.

TRENDING THREADS