STORAGE NEAR DARTFORD

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi 2 all

I am new to this Caravan stuff & have brought myself a caravan & car to pull it BUT I haven't found any storage for the caravan as yet ????

I have found a few in Essex which are nice & 1 Brands Hatch way BUT its not in good condition.

Does any1 know of any near to Dartford that aren't too expensive OR far away.

Thank you all for your time & look forward to posting a lot more on this Forum.

Take care

Darren Baily

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Darren, a neighbour here,I live within the Dartfrod postcode area and have spotted a caravan storage of some kind - a collection of caravans as you drive towards the Dartford Bridge travelling north from the A2. If you drive past look down on your left at a farm building, not sure what this area is called but it is clear from the M25.

Tony

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi Darren,

I'm sure there is a private storage park in Hartley. You will need to ask around as its many years since I saw it.

Good Luck.
Hi Darren didi you manage to find any caravan storage in the south east near to London if possible.

Oct 11, 2006
Visit site
can anyone help....i live in lancashsire (moved up in july 2004) and have a towing caravan in brands hatch that i use when i come back to visit family and friends. problem is most of family are in welling/bexleyheath area so after a night out its quite a drive back to brands hatch. i am looking for a site that i can store the caravan on but also one that will able me and my husband to stay in it for a weekend on occasion (all year round). would be grateful for urgent reply as rent is due by end of October.

many thanks

nikki

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts