Stroud Hill Caravan Park, Cambs

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Any up to date information re the facilities at Stroud Hill Caravan Park, Cambridgeshire? I notice from the web site that the restaurant closed last October and wonder if the site is as it should be?

Lawrence

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well i hope it is all ok it our first outing this season in a couple of weeks and i cannot wait and the reviews look excellent on Uk Campsite.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi a friend of our went there and found the pitch on the small size, but there is plenty to do walking ect but they found the resturant very pricey for a small meals, But can't remember the name of the pub down the road if it still open, They got a good plate full for nearly half the price, may be worth looking into, but you will enjoy it the site and the area,
Enjoy it Trevor123

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When we went to this place about four years ago we have never found the pitches small you can park your caravan in the middle awning one side and the car on the other .and i think that is suitable for your needs . We went somewhere else last year and we could touch his van from our kitchen window ask your friend to try that one .and when you pay £28 per night .

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
We went for the New Years Eve Party in 2010, site is excellent, no problem with the space provided. The toilet block was a good as it gets. The restaurant was expensive, but we went down the road, turning right as you come out of the site, to the Golf Club and had a reasonably priced meal.
Best regards,
George

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts