Stupid question!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:
Does removing the faceplate do anything? I always pop it off and keep it in the drawer.

...........it doesn't on my caravan's JVC radio/ CD player it is still live if the caravan master power switch is on even with the faceplate removed.

Mine is the same, but it still reverts to BBC 4 extra.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:
Does removing the faceplate do anything? I always pop it off and keep it in the drawer.

...........it doesn't on my caravan's JVC radio/ CD player it is still live if the caravan master power switch is on even with the faceplate removed.

Ah the extra class from Coachman is to be envied. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:

Yes Hitchcock's half hour, The Navy lark ,Men from the Ministry, all listened to whilst a glass of Port or Maderia, after lunch. :p

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:

Same here, but mine reverts back to 'needs retuning' so haven't used it for a while, spoes that happens with a Swift. B) :dry:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:

Yes Hitchcock's half hour, The Navy lark ,Men from the Ministry, all listened to whilst a glass of Port or Maderia, after lunch. :p

Hope that you pass the port and Madeira in the right sequence and direction. Not easy in a caravan though.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:

Hope that you pass the port and Madeira in the right sequence and direction. Not easy in a caravan though.

Roll of the ship, Thought it was a roll of Lino. :eek:hmy:

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
otherclive said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:
CustardAvenger said:

Roll of the ship, Thought it was a roll of Lino. :eek:hmy:

Going off topic in another direction... my radio is AM/FM+CD - Not DAB - Have to take another radio if I want some 4 Extra. (I tried and failed to get Swift to give me a DAB radio seeing as the new version of my van now has it :angry: )

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
CustardAvenger said:
....Going off topic in another direction... my radio is AM/FM+CD - Not DAB - Have to take another radio if I want some 4 Extra. (I tried and failed to get Swift to give me a DAB radio seeing as the new version of my van now has it :angry: )....

Like mine .... :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
CustardAvenger said:
....Going off topic in another direction... my radio is AM/FM+CD - Not DAB - Have to take another radio if I want some 4 Extra. (I tried and failed to get Swift to give me a DAB radio seeing as the new version of my van now has it :angry: )....

Like mine .... :p

I thought All Baileys since 2015 had Dab, Am Fm combined. .
I as only teasing ,about our Coachman, I have a Roberts DAB, for R4extra. I was going to swap my radio for my mates Radio in his Unicorn which was DAB. But I sold his van before I got the chance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts