super pitch

Apr 24, 2006
Visit site
hi all

would like to know wether super service pithes are worth the extra money. also what extra equipment is required in order to use these pitches. web links also appreciated

many thanks

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hello gary,

The super pitches offer you everything you need,water and waste,no need to keep walking off to the water point and no need to empty the waste water as there is a drain.

You will need some waste pipe to fit onto the waste outlet on your caravan then going into the drain. We use a mains water adaptor in the aquaroll so you can leave the water tap on,it works like the system in your toilet at home,I made one myself it works out alot cheaper.You will find the mini valve at Wickes.

Can't do links copy and paste this you will find the bits you need.

www.towsure.com

Hope this helps

Will

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gary

Whilst I don't go out of my way to stay on fully serviced pitches, if they are available I will use them. To have running water via the Aquaroll mains adaptor and grey water drainage is brilliant. The cost is never more than an extra few quid a night. That said we often stay at sites with no toilet blocks and are equally happy using our on board facilities.

Cheers

Alan

Nov 3, 2006
Visit site
I never book a premier/super pitch for the main reason of I like walking backwards and forwards to the tap and the waste disposal. To me it's all part of the fun of caravanning, and gives you the opportunity to meet and talk to fellow campers.

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Definitely worth the money! I can't believe that every site doesn't have them as standard, to be honest.

We stayed at a lovely Camping Municipal in Normandy for an overnight stop on the way back from South West France a few weeks ago - lovely village location, every pitch was a super pitch - cost

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts