Super pitch

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all the above advice. I have to use bottled water for the kettle anyway. But will definitely buy the aquaroll adapter for the water. Luckily we are very near Chatsworth and it will be one of the first sites we visit, hence the question.
Well done!
Never managed to get a pitch at Chatsworth😥

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Super pitch normally has water connection, waste water drain and EHU. We often used them and plug the water mains direct into the caravan. Other go to the faff of having it through the aquaroll.
For the waste water we carry 3 lengths of 3m waste water piping and use connectors to join them up depending how far away the drain is from the caravan waste water outlets.
"Super pitch" means different things to different people

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EHU, water and waste drain is simply a fully serviced pitch - I'd expect a super pitch to be bigger, with more privacy and possibly it's own picnic table.
Semantics on the part of the site owner. Agree with Roger. An SP must be a big improvement on a FSP. However I cannot find any Industry guideline differentiating the difference between the two.

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Semantics on the part of the site owner. Agree with Roger. An SP must be a big improvement on a FSP. However I cannot find any Industry guideline differentiating the difference between the two.
I’ve seen descriptors such a Premuim, Platinum, and Exclusive. You’ve just got to read what is being offered by the site of interest.

Reactions: JezzerB
Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
We've made a booking to stay on a Premier Service Pitch in Beverly Park, Paignton. Be our first time staying on a serviced pitch. Only differences I can see for this site - for their premier vs standard serviced pitches are bit bigger size and greater chance of sea view.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We've made a booking to stay on a Premier Service Pitch in Beverly Park, Paignton. Be our first time staying on a serviced pitch. Only differences I can see for this site - for their premier vs standard serviced pitches are bit bigger size and greater chance of sea view.
Hi Wayne i hope you have a fantastic time when you go and enjoy the serviced pitch and view

Reactions: WayneS

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts