Swift conqueror 520 lux

ctj

Feb 16, 2008
Visit site
Hi ive just bought the above caravan it has a on board water tank how do you fill it it has a inline water pump there is an electrical fitting above the water inlet should it have had another fitting? as the only othere way to fill it would be with a hose thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Usually you have a second pump and hose that plugs into teh outside fitting do you can lift water from portabel carrier into tehon-board tank.
Your local caravan dealer should have suitable pumps and hoses.

PS. Filling by a hose is also acceptable

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
On my 2009 Bailey I have two diverter taps one either side of the on board pump, and depending on the orientation of these taps I can supply water from Aquaroll, On board tank, fill tank or drain. There is a diagram on the inside of the access door. Hope this helps.

Regards

Simon

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ctj
Not quite sure here , I have the sister van to you The Sterling Elite , so here goes for the procedure on ours.
Right hand front under the bed is a Sargent Elecrical box, must be switched on there is a small window to the right of this box with a small button to go through settings press until tank fill appears and yes there should be an external pump to fill onboard tank and it will take about one and a half aqua rolls full to fill on board tank..
When the onboard tank is full your water supply will come from the onboard tank and it will call for water from the aqua roll as and when it needs it, this is ideal on a fully serviced pitch but more about that another time
If you want to know more and you are not sure call for a moderator to get my Email address and there I will go through it step by step or even give you my mobile and we will sort you out
Regards Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts