Swift Conqueror 645 water pump

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
Good morning all.
We have just bought a Swift Conqueror on a 2010 plate and we are looking on info on the water pump which the van does not come with.
What sort is it or where would I find out thanks

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Good morning all.
We have just bought a Swift Conqueror on a 2010 plate and we are looking on info on the water pump which the van does not come with.
What sort is it or where would I find out thanks
If it’s an external water pump you will find a connection point on the outside of the caravan, often on the front offside. Photograph it and upload for further info. But if it doesn’t have an external pump then all that connects to the Aquaroll is a custom length of water pipe that connects to your attachment inlet. The Owners Manual should describe the fitment too.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi
I dont have a manual and as far as we saw there was a flap into which you connected the pump which then goes into the water container
Even if it has an internal pump there is still an external connection point with a flap for your water inlet hose. It would look something like the one on the link below

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Have a look on a website like this
the two common types pictured 1 and 2 are the Whale and Truma - do either of these look likely to to fit your water socket?
Presumably you bought privately as a water pump would generally be included with the caravan. Are you sure the item is not concealed in a drawer or cabinet?
(I see other replies as I type but have posted anyway - hope you get it sorted!)

Jul 15, 2024
Visit site
We put a deposit down on it as sick to death enquiring about srcond hand vans then they literally sold the nect day
I will go back to the seller but thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts