Swift Elegance Range

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I experienced first hand the new Swift Elegance 570 this afternoon. Our preferred layout but only a single axle. The trade off against a TA was noticeable in that space in the bathroom and lounge had suffered slightly. Very slightly. And very clever utilisation of every square inch.

As we entered, this caravan blew us away with the biggest WOW factor I have experienced in years. Although I am predominantly a Bailey man , primarily because we love our excellent dealer near Bristol, I freely admit this new Swift is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest.
Well done Swift. I see there is only one TA at the moment with a side island bed. No doubt a Unicorn Barcelona layout will come out soon.
The lighting and decor was terrific. B)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Saw the 480 version 2 berth at Pioneer Caravans Peterborough last week, cannot understand why these new vans are heavy, it must be the materials that replace the wood are heavier.
this two berth is heavier than my previous 5 berth van.
Not sure I like the internal colours much prefer rosewood
I am sure the price was above £22.000 which is way beyond my present budget, curious what other people thoughts are .
Royston

May 7, 2012
Visit site
They look good in Swift guise but too heavy and over our budget. I thought the weight was down to the fact they are loaded with gadgets.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Have been lusting after the 580 Elegance which is the exact layout we are looking for - island bed on SA. Trouble is it's soooo expensive but absolutely gert lush and i want one desparately. OH worried about food staining the white surfaces (it's the Naval Chef in him) but i would buy it and not let anyone in it and sit and drool in it. It's the van of my dreams and if we won the lottery tomorrow we both wouldn't hesitate in buying it. Superb looking van. I think that in a few years any niggles will have been ironed out and hopefully the price will have reduced slightly, fingers crossed. Well done Swift, lovely van!

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I like these HT caravans, but I'm letting the guinea pigs find any problems before I commit.

The other thing is the weighs too much for me, so I await the HT being dropped into the Challengers, then if Bailey haven't brought out a woodless floor by the time I'm going to change, in 5 years time at the most, then I'll go back to swift.

Having looked at two different ones, the first I couldn't find a build fault, on the second occasion I could view the caravan with power on, the lighting was very good, but it did show up the one issue I found, the clear silicon seal on the kitchen back plate looked like it had been applied by a blind man, very poorly applied.

It gave me the opportunity to play with the new Alde colour panel, I do think its an improvement over the original.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts