Swift Elite 650 or Coachman Laser 650/4 New

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I am in the fortunate position of being able to choose between the Swift Elite 650 or Coachman Laser 650/4, and I am struggling to decide. If you have experience of either it would be appreciated if you could give any feedback.
Many thanks

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with your decision as I have owner neither. If you can find a dealer with both on the forecourt, spend some time going in and out of each,comparing each aspect as you do so.
Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Mel

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
After much research and time spent looking at many caravans I have now ordered a Lunar Delta RI.
The Elite 650 was too expensive and the Coachman turned out to be too heavy.

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
The wife and I had the same dilemma. For us, we had decided on the Sterling Elite 650 at the time and almost put a deposit down at the NEC. What we had to compromise on as you usually have to...was for us the smaller fridge. However at the NEC we were offered significant discounts on both with almost 5k off list price. We walked past the Lunar stand and happened to stumble across the new Delta RI. It's the same mid wash layout but with a rear transverse fixed bed meaning you still get the space to the under bed storage from the outside rather than having to bring your bits in through the van. As always there are other things to consider and compromise on. The elite has a fantastic interior and very modern. The coachman is more traditional and similar to the delta RI. We managed to bag a Delta RI for £20k brand new Jan 2016 build with a power touch mover fitted too. I've had Baileys and Sterling caravans and I'd say the build quality of the interior is similar if not better than I've had from my previous manufacturers of 2014/15 build years. If the delta isn't something you've looked at, I'd go with the Elite.

Chris.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts