Swift service

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all just had my sterling elite 645 serviced this week by a ncc approved Mobile engineer do I need too tell swift about the service .I normally use my local dealer and they normally deal with uploading service information to Swift .
Thanks
Ady

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The engineer should inform Swift, so ask him if he has, if not then you need to inform them and supply copies of the Service Record and Damp Report, and receipt of payment.

Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My caravan came with a FSH but not all of the service records had been supplied to Swift. the Service Handbook had been stamped but Swift do not accept that. So I had to contact three caravan dealer workshops (fortunately all NCC AWS) for the copies of the service sheets and invoices. One was particularly reluctant and cited GDPR. But eventually agree to redact any information personal to the previous owner. So i then sent JPEG scanned copies to swift who entered them into the caravans service record. Then later when I had a warranty claim Swift authorised it very quickly.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My caravan also came with Service History from new it got the service stamps copies of service records and Damp report it has been damp free since new and the previous owner made sure everything was in order before she sold it to me ,

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I still don’t know if manufactures need to be sent copies of service reports, the service I just had came with a 10 page report of everything that was tested and quoted various test results, would Bailey be sent copies or should I send them a copy? All a bit of a mystery to me, when I first got the van I was waiting on a copy of the 2019 service, I contacted bailey to see if they were aware of services but they were no help at all, any ideas people???

BP

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I still don’t know if manufactures need to be sent copies of service reports, the service I just had came with a 10 page report of everything that was tested and quoted various test results, would Bailey be sent copies or should I send them a copy? All a bit of a mystery to me, when I first got the van I was waiting on a copy of the 2019 service, I contacted bailey to see if they were aware of services but they were no help at all, any ideas people???

BP
I would ensure that you have all service records plus invoices and retain. Then if a warranty claim is made no doubt your dealer/ Bailey will ask for proof of servicing. If you know where the 2019 service was carried out contact that dealer. That’s what I did as I was missing some service records but the service book was stamped and I identified which dealers had carried out the service. I then contacted them directly.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi OC, I have a stamped service page of service book for pre delivery service/inspection and first annual service, I also have photocopies of the services findings for both, these have been sent to me by the dealer who sold it, I now have also got 2nd year stamp in my service book and I have the extensive report for it as well, I think I’m covered in that respect but I queried it because it was mentioned on the forum that copies of the service report needed to be sent to swift which was I think corroborated by Damien to continue warranty, I simply wondered whether this was the case with other manufactures specifically bailey or was it just Swift

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts