swift talk forum

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble getting onto this forum. I can get the home page but whenever I try to get into the threads I get a can't find server; link is broken message. Been happening for about 4 days.

I'd only just got back in after a problem getting past te captcha thing. Perhaps I am not the sort of caravanner they want, 'sniff'

mel

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello Mel,

I have just tried, until I actually signed in the posts were ending on the 12th April, presumably because I had not been on the Forum since then. Once I signed in with my e-mail and password, the posts were from today.

Are you a member of the Forum and if you are had you signed in ?

Trust this helps, best regards,

George

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
thanks george. I am a member but i hadn't signed in. I tend to read first and then sign in if i want to post. I'll give it a go.

cheers

mel

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello Mel,

I can only suggest getting in touch with Andy, Ash or Dave at Swift Technical Department their e-mail address is ....

technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk

They are the guys who monitor the Forum for Swift, and are most likely to be able to sort the problem out for you.

Good luck and best regards,

George

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mel, sometimes you have to empty your temp internet files. It get filled up with stacks of crap from sites all over.

Easy to do and will not cause any trouble to your computer.

Step one...click on tools at the top of IE page

Step two...go to internet options at bottom of list

Step three..click on Delete

Step four...click on delete temp internet files and next one down ..cookies

Restart the computer and this should help you along your way to getting on the site ok.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for all the advice, I'll try raccoons suggestion and then email swift if still not working

best wishes to all

mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts