Ta for the advise, purchased made!

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
Hi, again. Well as said above, many thanks on my previous thread 'More Newbies'. The wife and I have been looking at diffrent makes and models today. List's were made, photo's taken and discussion's had. We then went back to see one of our first veiwing's. To be honest, this is what they all had to match up to! A bit more looking around, and the decision was made. We are now the proud owners of a 2010 Coachman Wanderlux 18/4.!
Bit more discussion and some money off as it was above our budget. Free starter pack, 6 month warrenty into a 12 month one thrown in and a 3.5metre air awning for an extra £250. All in all very happy. Full service and check over before hand over and a free weekend away to iron out any problems with our first 'live' use.
Now to sort out the car and we are awaaayyyyy!!!! Oh and Barney the Beardie dog will be coming to!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a nice van, I am biased being a Coachman fan though. Have fun and keep posting, if your in the area for the Woosiefest come along in September,

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Barneythebeardie said:
Think the first weekend will be more nerves than enjoyment but once we've 'Been there and done it' then YES!

Yes but don't worry it will get quicker and quicker the more times yous get out and everything that you do will just come natural .
I remember our first time out and I was still trying to put the wheel clamp on 45 minutes later ; felt a right plonka !! :blush:
Then chill out and enjoy.

Craig .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Drove a Chrysler in Canada that had foot parking brake. Strange at firts then became the norm. Foot to apply, hand lever to flick to off. Car was auto too, so had a spare foot !

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Drove a Chrysler in Canada that had foot parking brake. Strange at firts then became the norm. Foot to apply, hand lever to flick to off. Car was auto to had a spare foot !
Ok, thanks but only thing is I don't think it had a hand lever to flick it off!

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Barneythebeardie said:
EH52ARH said:
Barneythebeardie said:
Raywood said:
Sounds like you did well. Let us know what you choose to tow it with.

Looking to get a Hyundai Sante Fe. 2.2 Auto. About 07 plate.

I had A 08 plate Santa Fe as a tow tug and it was great, .

Hi, just a quick one. Veiwed it today and it had the foot 'hand brake'!!
How do you get on with this? Found it weird!!! :unsure:

Barney, yes I found it strange at first then it became very "normal" no hand lever to release just a quick dab on the foot brake, my SF was an Auto so very easy anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts