Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
Hi All
Trying to replace my vanity sink tap can anyone tell me if water pipes are fixed or do thy come off from the tap and can I replace it with a micro switch tap without connecting the micro?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
What make model year. None are the same. Can you see yours? A lot are simply pushed on and secured with a Jubilee clip. Some will be speed fit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All
Trying to replace my vanity sink tap can anyone tell me if water pipes are fixed or do thy come off from the tap and can I replace it with a micro switch tap without connecting the micro?
Most caravan pipe work is detachable either through speed fit push on connections, or with much older caravans jubilee clips.

The micro switch fitted in taps does not affect the function of the tap. All it does is switch its contacts as the know is turned, so you can definitely use a microswitch tap on a pressurised system - simply tuck the wires out of the way.

Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
I mean the pipe from the tap it's a 2017 swift lifestyle it won't let add a photo thy look as thow thy have been clamped to gather

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't give you detailed instructions as I'm not familiar with age of products you may have, but the basic designs can't have changed much. You may have to adapt or add additional pipework to complete the change.

If your not familiar with plumbing, you may need to seek local help.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I mean the pipe from the tap it's a 2017 swift lifestyle it won't let add a photo thy look as thow thy have been clamped to gather
Your photo size is probably too large to upload. Resize it to below 1 mb and you should be okay. There was a thread around three months ago on photo uploading.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts