teenagers & us

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, my family & I are expeienced caraveners, my teenage kids no longer want to go caravaning along with me & "she who must be obayed" although through passed experiences they do want to go camping. Last year we stayed at St Ives bay caravan site, a really supperb site & a site where you booked the pitch & what you did on it within reason was your buisness, IE some caravans piched up, then 2 or 3 days later the teenage kids turned up along with pup tents & pitched up next to the safety of mom & dads caravan. I dont want to go back to St Ives bay again this soon but would love to know of any similar sites on the south or south west coast, where teenagers can do their own thing but still under mom & dads umberella!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Widend Caravan Park in Paignton. Excellent family run site with swimming pool, small clubhouse for quiet drink, shop and take-away. Close to Paignton and Torquay. The site and facilities are spotless and run very efficiently at reasonable rates. I think that you will find the site relaxing and away from the madding crowd. If you are looking for the "hi-de-hi" atmosphere this is not the site for you. Good luck and enjoy your holiday.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
we have for many years camped in cornwall our boys in their tent next to our caravan. they were more than happy on the sites we used around newquay. the outskirts of newquay are very nice. some sites walking distance to some excellent surfing or body boarding beaches. if they wanted to go into to newquay we used to take ours in and pick them up later.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
paul, why not try france , just over the water in to calais then a 3 hour drive to paris with lots to do or a site even closer look for a site with a swimming pool , some even have enterainment for teenagers- football,diso's , golf , etc, etc & there tends to be other teenagers

TRENDING THREADS