Temporary Storage in Mid-Essex

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
We're coming over to the UK in mid-February and had originally intended to stay until after the meet at Easter. Now I've been lumbered with a commitment in France right in the middle of that period. To save taking the caravan all the way back to Germany in March only to return again via France at the beginning of April, I was wondering whether there is anywhere in mid-Essex where we could leave the caravan, maybe even the car too, for about 4 weeks. Then we'd get cheap return flight which will no doubt save us a lot of money in comparison to two extra ferry crossings with the caravan.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lutz, most airports have long stay car parks dotted around the area and I don't mean the multi-storey ones owned by the airport but the privately owned ones usually on a farm in the locality.

I see no reason why you can't leave a caravan there as well as the car, if you give me some more details, dates/preferred airport etc. I would be happy to make some inquiries for you,

Roy.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lutz, most airports have long stay car parks dotted around the area and I don't mean the multi-storey ones owned by the airport but the privately owned ones usually on a farm in the locality.

I see no reason why you can't leave a caravan there as well as the car, if you give me some more details, dates/preferred airport etc. I would be happy to make some inquiries for you,

Roy.
should have said secure long stay car parks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts