Tesco vouchers for next year

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
Has anyone seen the Clubcard Deals catalogue for August 2007? I have used these vouchers for this years Dover to Calais P&O ferry crossing but I notice that they don't seem to be available for 2008.

There is a notice stating that if you have been saving these vouchers, you must have ordered and used them by 30th November 2007.

How gutting! Malcolm

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Greetings Malcolm,

There's nothing to stop you changing the vouchers into tokens before the deadline and booking the ferry before 30th November (unless that is, you haven't saved up enough by then.!!!)

I got my latest vouchers today and, if they, (Tesco) deliver the next lot to the date in three months time it will be too late to use them for the P&O routes across the channel.It looks like you will have to go under La Manche with Eurotunnel.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Malcolm

I posred this under general instead of here

A few months ago we changed our Credit Card to the company that promotes itself " as every little helps ". Well today we received

Dec 28, 2006
Visit site
We have been using our Tesco vouchers P&O ferries for years now.

Originally on the Portsmouth/St Malo route whilst they had it and last year a fantastic trip down on the Portsmouth/Bilbao route - which would have been prohibitively expensive in cash but even going Club Clas was great with the vouchers.

I guess the Tunnel is going to get busy, 'Tant Pis'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts