Thank you Forum Contributors.

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
I would like to express my sincere thanks to all you forum contributors, Over these past few months, and having read many pages on various diverse issues, I now feel much more informed.

This is especially so as I do not live in Europe yet, but will be returing in the next year or so.

When I finally decide to purchse my van and tow car, I do feel that I will be able to make a much more intelligent choice, and avoid the pit falls that some poor people have made.

I still have a small dilemma in that I wish to purchase a saloon car matched to a 1650-1700kg van with end washroom and fixed bed, but at least with all the advice this has been narrowed down to a large car (dont want to go down the 4x4 route) with possibly a Luner or Bailey or similar, but may have to move up from 85% to 90% factor, however I now feel more confident that with intelligent loading car to van etc; I can possibly achieve this dream.

The car specs were a bit optimistic, and the dealers added to the confusion, but this forum has served to highlight and steer a more moderate course that I can now follow with some confidence, and it now looks like I can have my cake and eat it so to speak,

thanks again Katie --South Africa.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It's nice to hear from you Katie, and if you have any questions just ask, someone on here will be able to answer.

Stay in touch and let us know how you get on

Kind Regards

Steve

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Like you, Katie, we are so glad that we found this forum. The members here gave excellent advice when we were choosing our first caravan and continue to answer our constant barrage of questions regarding all things caravanning.

We recently saved hundreds of pounds on a motor mover thanks to advice given here and are planning lots trips in our van based on the site recommendations of our 'forum friends'.

It's also saving us money as Claire spends time on here instead on shopping on e-bay!

Keep posting

Claire & Rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts