Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

Just sat having tea with the itv news on in the back ground,and i heard that it's "Budget day" tomorrow!.

Wonder whats going up and what might,being optermistic, come down (????

What's your thoughts?

Alan

May 15, 2007
Visit site
Dont these people know that by hitting the man in the street with higher prices on the basics people will find other ways of getting things they need , one way or another, which in a lot of cases means the crime rate will rise. Then the police will get more stick as they cant cope already. They will need more money then so taxes will go up again to pay for that, and so it goes round and round.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I've no doubt that fuel will go up by 2p, but it will not be until September. It is going up by 3p in April from the last budget.

If they keep putting taxes up then living in a Caravan will definitely look like a very good option.

Les

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Darling will give you somthing to ge your vote then hit you with a double whammy next September, so all beware of the highwaymans trick, l for one won't be fooled.

NigelH

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I am under no illusion that the things set to rise will be poverty,ill health,crime rate,unemployment and bankrupcy rates.The things set to drop with be hospital beds and care for the disabled and elderly.

Lady C

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts