The Countdown is on

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Only 9 day to go and we are off to one of the 2 great seats of learning (the eastern one to be exact)

Found a site that is new(ish) and will deserve a mention following our time incarcerated there.

Got the daughter and S.I.L. along with the Grandchildren as well so should be a week to remember.

Crem' is packed along with a plentiful supply of ignitable material to burn the bangers. But as Lady G say's, "You have not cooked them until they can leave a line on a whiteboard.

Will be doing a bit of sightseeing and going for a punt (hopefully).

Will check in with a review upon our return.

Rock On,

Sir Brian of Stevenage

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have a fab time Sir Brian. Hope the sun continues to shine for you, and you don't fall in the river.
mel

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, due to too much liquid weather and our daughter and family going to be in a tent for the duration, this visit had to be cancelled.
However, today we all went off to Mead Open Farm in Leighton Buzzard for the day.
A brilliant time was had by all. Highly Recommended.

But Lady G and myself are off to Harrogate followed by continuing up to Berwick-on-Tweed and finally back down to Whitby then home, commencing 24th June.

Over 1000 mille round trip and some great site seeing in store.

Remember folks, summer has arrived when the rain gets warmer.

Brianjw47. B)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
brianjw47 said:
Sadly, due to too much liquid weather and our daughter and family going to be in a tent for the duration, this visit had to be cancelled.
However, today we all went off to Mead Open Farm in Leighton Buzzard for the day.
A brilliant time was had by all. Highly Recommended.

But Lady G and myself are off to Harrogate followed by continuing up to Berwick-on-Tweed and finally back down to Whitby then home, commencing 24th June.

Over 1000 mille round trip and some great site seeing in store.

Remember folks, summer has arrived when the rain gets warmer.

Brianjw47. B)

Should have come down yer , I be in South Devon, aint been tooo bad, couple of showers now and again , but nowt today, only sunshine ;)

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Annoyingly the weather has been reasonable. Sometimes you go against the flow and not with it. Ho hum, never mind.
Always another day another site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts