The February 2016 issue of Practical Caravan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! Just a quick post to tell you that the February 2016 issue of Practical Caravan is now on sale – and it's got all you need to plan your 2016 caravan holidays. In our new magazine we bring you three caravan reviews, check out three tow cars and head to some stunning destinations – and so much more. To read all about it, please click here. We hope you enjoy it.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Ok I have to ask as I commented on the Facebook post as well re the February 2016 issue.

As I subscribe I received my copy yesterday in the post.
Im sure it's December 2015 as I can't remember having new year yet, so why am I not receiving the December issue or even at a push the January 2016 issue a few days early but instead I have received & your advertising the sale of the February 2016 issue.

I've wondered this in the past, if magazines have a time machine or perhaps Dr Who's Tardis to travel through time & send us the news of what's happening two months before it actually does.
If so can you please publish the lottery numbers so at least we can all win.!

Otherwise you have me totally baffled.
Does this mean I have to perhaps wait to April 2016 to find out what happens at the Manchester show in Jan 2016 or perhaps May 16 to read about The NEC show in February 16
Or taking that I'm now reading the Feb edition why is there no coverage of the above two events if in dead a Tardis is involved.

Or to really push the realms of comprehension can you not date the magazine the same month as you release it Please.

Yours Mr totally confused
John

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Good point made there Lizzie, I would also like to add that I'm fed up with getting all the on line stuff before I've necessarily read the magazine. As I can get virtually everything that's in the magazine on line for free, here, facebook and youtube why am I even bothering to subscribe to the magazine??? I think I'll think of something else to spend the money on next year, hmmmmmm a few extra nights away in the van.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Recieved my Feburary issue of the C&CC magazine, a couple of days ago. And then this morning, the MARCH issue of PC, comes through the letterbox, Wow, it's way ahead of the others.
PCs issuing is getting out of hand.
Hutch

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's still the case but PCv used to publish 13 issues a year, ie 1 every 4 weeks, one of which was a 'special' edition. But I agree, they always seem to be a month ahead of themselves. ;)

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Why should I buy one.
Don't want a new car, or a caravan with problems from new. ( see some of the remarks in the forums ). I'm quiet happy with my 20+ year old tug and van, not only for short trips but up to 200 miles in one trip.

Trevor

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts