The good and the bad

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
We set of for Kingsbury Water Park on Wednesday last week to show the dogs at Crufts.
The good. Journey was uneventfull and only a couple of vans in the caravan parking section at the Cambridge Services
The bad. On Thursday found the base of the tap in the wash room was leaking. Mobile engineer said it was frost damage and fitted a new tap. Cost £94. We last used the van in January and I thought I had drained down ok and left the taps open but obviously I had not.
The good. My grandaughter came second in class with her dog and fourth in the junior groomer of the year competion.
The bad. Last year she came second in the competition
The good. My wife had two third places with two other dogs
The bad. Last year she obtained a second
The good. On Sunday we heard that the A14 was closed due to snow and diversions were in place but when we left on Monday no snow and the A14 was open.
The bad. Snow blizzards on the way home with speeds as low as 30 mph on the M6 and A14
The good. Again only a couple of vans in the caravan area of the Cambridge Services
The bad. Our storage site was flooded again where the snow had melted and when I had the van half way on to the pitch the battery in the movers hand set died. I took out the battery then put it back in and this gave me just enough battery power to get the van fully onto the pitch. There is not enough room to use the car to get the van onto the pitch.
The good. Just booked a week away over Easter near Bristol so we can visit our son and daughter in law who live there
Just a week in the life of a caravanner

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts