Thetford C200 warning light

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
I've read numerous threads on this issue on the forum. Mine does not light up. If I put a magnet to the side of the cassette it attracts the magnet on the float switch and seems to move it up and down so I assume the float is working and it sounds like it is as well. No doubt someone will tell me if this assumption is incorrect. You can see the contact in the cassette compartment in the photo. The batteries are fine. It seems to me that the contact lines up almost level with the bottom of the spout and I doubt that it's ever been that full. I empty it daily. Does it really have to be that full to work? If so I'll just keep pouring water in and see what happens. I know the correct answer is to forget it and just empty it regularly which I will but the switch is there and it's frustrating. Lastly does it only go red when full or should there be a light on all the time?

Attachments

• loo1.jpg
    loo1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
Jun 20, 2020
Visit site
I've read numerous threads on this issue on the forum. Mine does not light up. If I put a magnet to the side of the cassette it attracts the magnet on the float switch and seems to move it up and down so I assume the float is working and it sounds like it is as well. No doubt someone will tell me if this assumption is incorrect. You can see the contact in the cassette compartment in the photo. The batteries are fine. It seems to me that the contact lines up almost level with the bottom of the spout and I doubt that it's ever been that full. I empty it daily. Does it really have to be that full to work? If so I'll just keep pouring water in and see what happens. I know the correct answer is to forget it and just empty it regularly which I will but the switch is there and it's frustrating. Lastly does it only go red when full or should there be a light on all the time?
Light on when full and the problem could be the read switch board at the rear behind the cassette faulty. Hope this helps.

Mar 1, 2020
Visit site
There is no switch board at the rear. All there is is shown in the photo. the wiring goes from the switch, splits and goes to the light in the flush and to the battery.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts