thirsk racecourse cc site

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello,

has aanyone stayed on the above site tried to find reviews and not too many recent ones....thought it might be a change,plus cant find anything available when we want to go in 3 weeks. we have a dog, so good-ish walks would be an advantage. thankyou

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
site in a brill place for town.

James herriot museum and shops, stores etc close by.

some walks close by.

We enjoyed a few days there but site a bit worn with grass long and wet when we were there as site maintained by the racecourse.

have to move of on race days as site is used for car parking.

Would go again for a few days missing race days. the pic on the cc www when I last looked is of the best aspect where this only space for a few vans

hope this helps.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Edd I use this site quite a lot, the only problem is race days, where you have to move to another point on the racecourse, there are no facilities so you must rely on your battery no mains, also no loos.

The racecourse use the caravan pitch area for a car park for the race day.

Before you go look up the racedays they are usualy shown on the CC site when booking.Or look at the Thirsk Racecource website.

You get a reduction in your bookings for the Race days .

Tesco is opposite, another supermarket has opened along side the site .

Its a mere 5 mins walk into Thirsk lovely fish and chip shop their.

We are going their for a week in September.

Royston

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Edd I use this site quite a lot, the only problem is race days, where you have to move to another point on the racecourse, there are no facilities so you must rely on your battery no mains, also no loos.

The racecourse use the caravan pitch area for a car park for the race day.

Before you go look up the racedays they are usualy shown on the CC site when booking.Or look at the Thirsk Racecource website.

You get a reduction in your bookings for the Race days .

Tesco is opposite, another supermarket has opened along side the site .

Its a mere 5 mins walk into Thirsk lovely fish and chip shop their.

We are going their for a week in September.

Royston
thankyou royston, sounds just what we want, thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts