thorpe park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just wondering if anyone had paid to a visit to thorpe park caravan park(haven site)

i`ll looking to book there for next year,i enjoy level pitches,clean shower blocks,good entertainment for kids around 13-15 year old.

but dislike overcrowding.

will thorpe park fulfill my desires ?

any feedback appreciated

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mick

In a word NO. We had a euro pitch which was very spacious how ever there is only one toilet shower block both male and female have four showers and toilets in each this is not anywhere near enough and get quite smelly and skeffy because of overuse.

The entertainment for the weekend we spent there in june was so so the pool is on the small side and not too bad there is a beach next to the site but it is not very picturesque. We have been here twice once last october out of season it was ok but in june it was packed to rafters. we will not be going again if you are looking for a hol with a bit of entertainment have you thought about Butlins in Skegness they do touring and the shower facilities werent the best we have seen but at least there were plenty of em all the entertainment pool funfair etc is in the price we went in june and for seven of us it cost

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
dont do it thorpe park is rubbish euro pitches are very expensive and ours and a few more were flooded. we couldnt put the awning up it was that bad.warden is a grumpy sod too.

May 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Mick

We have visited Thorpe park 3 times this year albeit only for short stays, last minute decisions. although not during the peak times, found it very inexpensive, toilet and shower block ok. Go for the Euro pitch.

Last visit in September only paid

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts