Three Counties Show in Malvern

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
It runs from Friday 5th to Sunday 14th October 2007 and you can camp on site at £5 per night which includes entrance to the show. We normally go but due to circumstances last year were not able to make it. Best day to go is Sunday 14/10/07 as the dealers don't want to lug everything home and you can pick up a lot of bargains. Who is going?

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Any one any idea what Golden Castle charge for a service on a twin axle caravan? I will be the dodgy looking fellow on crutches with a missus supporting me. :)

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Used to go to 3 counties show but the only vans there are what Golden Castle sell, no explorer group or continental NEC for me a couple of days later much much more value for money.

Graham W.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Thanks graham. We have decided to bite the bullet and forego the Malvern Show due to limited range of caravans on show and opt for the NEC Show. However we are undecided whether to travel by train from Kiddermister or drive up. Adavantage of train is that we may not be able to spend a lot as some one has to carry the stuff and it will be my spouse. Disadvantage may see something we like and want to buy it but cannot take it home as too large and no car. Wife doesn't know it yet, but I am quite keen on the Elddis Cyclone with the island bed. Bucccaneer also looks very nice with air con built in.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ian,

Which ever way you go hope you get what you are going for, a new van is a good reason.

If you travel inside the West Mids area on the train, with a pre booked ticket for the NEC it only costs

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Graham excuse my ignorance but how does that work. Do you buy the NEC in advance and then produce it when purchasing the ticket at the railway station? Can you get this discount if you purchase the train ticket online?

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Graham. We were going to buy our train tickets online as I have an account but will instead go to the local station, produce my NEC tickets and get the discounted travel. We can then spend the savings on a new caravan!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts