Thule omnistor 5003 roof housing

Nov 1, 2020
Visit site
I have a Thule omnistor 5003, 3.5m, awning which the previous owner has managed to dent the roof housing. Been trying to find instructions on how to remove it, if I need to remove the full awning first, etc. But can't find any online instructions that help. Also contacted Thule who said they don't have any. Pretty sure someone must have done this before, just don't want to start without any instructions / video / guidance first. Thanks for any help in advance.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
When we looked at having a Thule awning fitted, I am sure that it required some blocks to be glued to the roof. Contact Rose Awnings as I think they are agents for Thule and they will be able to advise probably better than any of us.

Nov 1, 2020
Visit site
When we looked at having a Thule awning fitted, I am sure that it required some blocks to be glued to the roof. Contact Rose Awnings as I think they are agents for Thule and they will be able to advise probably better than any of us.
Thanks, will try Rose Awnings, I previously tried Hill View Awnings and Ross there was really helpful but didn't have any instructions on the roof housing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts