Thumbs up for quality service

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I have to commend Wilmond engineering in Hitchin for saving my bank holiday weekend.
I ordered a brake surge damper from them on Tuesday 930am and received it this afternoon. Not bad going as I live in the West of Ireland. They were also the cheapest , another bonus. Too often we moan when we experience crap service but forget to speak out when we get a quality service. Well done again and thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Turbo,

I totally agree with the sentiment of your post, It's good to hear of organisations that do perform well and support customers properly.

The difference here is you were making a purchase, rather than asking them to rectify something that had gone wrong, and that's where still too many businesses really let their customers down.

There is a particular problem with items that see limited seasonal usage like caravans. Customers usually only discover something has gone wrong when they get the van out of storage just a few days before they need it. Customers need access to a good quick service then, and that where so many companies after sales systems are found to be wanting.

These days with the widespread use of computers and card payments, there really is no good reason why companies cant dispatch most spares same day provided the order is placed before midday, (or in some cases even later) for next day delivery within the home country.

Anyway I'm glad your problem was resolved in time for your holiday.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
mealsonwheels said:
Always good to hear of a good Company.
Thanks for letting us know :)

I too have nothing but praise for Wilmond Engineering,
I phoned them on Friday morning with a tow bar wiring problem,
I explained I was going away this week and they told me to come round in the afternoon.
They replaced a faulty sounder in the boot which had been causing an intermittent fault on the van indicators.
Cost 1/2 hours labour charge.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts