Time to go

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I have asked the mod to either delete the Kanga menace and deal with it or if that is not possible to delete my account.

So, as it has not been possible up to now to do this, I will see some of you at Easter

Steve

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I was astounded to see Kanga infiltrating again.... I thought he had become a Bush Tucker Trial or was it someone elses that Carol Thatcher was eating

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mike

I heard that Carol Thatcher had become a Liberal Peer!

Sorry - I know I have posted this before but when I heard it I found it so good I am still laughing!

As for the poor Kanga - he clearly requires attention.

And if he drives a big polluting BMW then he probably doesn't need a willy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Leaving Steve? Why on earth would you want to do that? We all know what Kanga is like but his days are numbered it would seem, so stick around. Kanga likes to be provocative, the trick is to answer without flaring up, and when he sees he isn't getting the response he wishes for, he goes quiet. Try watching "Supper Nanny" and adopting her approach to children. At the end of the day, if you leave, he wins do you really want that?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree Steve

Now that we know Kanga used multiple postings in a silly attempt to enforce his minority views it is easier to respond to his silly attention seeking in a better way.

I am not saying I am good at it (!) but now we know the extreme lengths which this silly man will go to it is easyer to deal with him rather than respond in the way he wants.

Lol is correct - Super Nanny is a great example of how to deal with the fractious child. A lot of what she does seems to be based upon "I'm OK - Your OK" - which as I understand it is where we all can act in "Parent" Mode - "Adult" Mode - and "Child" Mode in a given situation.

80% of the time we all are in Adult Mode.

The constant attention seeking of (Andy I think? - whoes alias is -) Kanga puts him firmly in child mode.

So much so that I believe he may well be a child at school just having a laugh.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Kanga, you do nothing for this group. Calling people who drive 4x4's kid killers is beyond a joke, even with your twisted sense of humor.

I happen to like this group and the normal banter that goes on here, but you are just here to try to cause trouble, nothing else.

Hate is a strong word! but in this case, your right! Anyone who uses the sort of phrases you do just to get kicks is out to get hate. Simple, I can't see any other reason for it.

You state no facts to back up your arguments, you have caused members of this site to stop posting in fear of answering another of your "made up" car actors and you are bent on destroying the group completely.

LOL, I will await a reply from the MOD befor I do anything

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Sorry Steve I did not won't to seem as if I ham shout at you.

Well Steve I think we all now what sort of person Kanga is now. He must led a sad life going round trying to upset forum use.

Whey let some one so small minder as he is. Stop you doing a thing you like.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve before throwing the towel in think of the old Latin motto "Nil Ilegitamous Carberundum" = don't let the ba****ds grind you down. (apologies if my Latin is not up to scratch - it is a while since I last spoke the language)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
This isn't a group. It's a forum, I agree there is a clich here though.
clique - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose

emm, yep that sounds like the members of this forum, a "group" of people with the commen purpose of discussing and enjoying caravans.

So yes there is a clique, but it includes all people on this forum who are here to enhance their enjoyment of their hobby. But, not the ones who are here to cause trouble

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Steve before throwing the towel in think of the old Latin motto "Nil Ilegitamous Carberundum" = don't let the ba****ds grind you down. (apologies if my Latin is not up to scratch - it is a while since I last spoke the language)
Type it in Welsh Colin - not many of us would know it's not latin :O) just put "us" or "um" on the end of each word.

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
Awwwww, it looks like I've missed some fun! Who's our little furry friend masquerading as now (just so I can keep an eye out for him) and wot's he said?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Type it in Welsh Colin - not many of us would know it's not latin :O) just put "us" or "um" on the end of each word.
Lord B I am embarressed to admit that I can speak very little of my native tongue - WELSH. Apparantly for Welsh it would be necessary to end the word with an "o".

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Awwwww, it looks like I've missed some fun! Who's our little furry friend masquerading as now (just so I can keep an eye out for him) and wot's he said?
Ummmm which one Janey? Stinky is just plain Pete now but Kangas posts I think have been deleted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts