TODAY'S WEATHER

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Just wondered what the weather is doing in your area today, (can't you tell i'm bored)!!

I live in Rutland and the sun is shining but its windy and cool

Lolly x

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly, Nice sunny day here, 9 degrees, slight breeze.The sky is patchy clouds but really blue above. Normally have snow around my birthday which is on the 25th but its gets later every year.Hopefully nice at easter. Brian (",)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Silly Lord B! Not there, the other side.

Think its the 23 yo daughter and her modelling and actress friends again. But hanging out the Velux holding a rope whilst trying to see around the chimney stack and hold onto the telescope in the wind with the other hand I may have been mistaken ;-)

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Derbyshire: Whispy, frothy clouds in a lovely blue sky. Sunny, although it has been such a rare sight I had to ask what the round yellow ball in the sky was - UFO? Great in sheltered spots, chilly wind in open spaces. My dog is refusing to go out because she has just been groomed, and will feel the cold - poor thing!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Maureen - I have got all doors and windows open too

Lord B - I am jealous of you!

Brian (st albans) - get back up your ladder! it will never get done if you keep popping on to your pc!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hey Lord B.

Nothing sad in that, I go in the van most days when I'm at home working. Gets me away from the phone and it stops the Dogs getting excited thinking they are off for an early run.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Beautiful here in S, Wales.It's so nice I've Checked over next doors caravan, ready for the off in three weeks time,and even washed my car! My van's turn tomorrow!

TRENDING THREADS