Toilet Fluids Aldi

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Looks like Alde will be selling toilet fluids - pink, blue and green, at £5.99 per 2 litre.
"In store soon" notice.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We tried one of those "cheaper" versions a couple of years ago and ended up dumping over half of it as not very effective. The pink caused a lot of black mould in the flush tank. This may be a new bunch so may be okay.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
We tried one of those "cheaper" versions and ended up dumping over half of it as not very effective. The pink caused a lot of black mould in the flush tank. This may be a new bunch so may be okay.

That's not good.
All I can say is that my wife brought some home last year and I've had no trouble whatsoever (green and pink).
I very much doubt there will be any significant change between "batches" but who knows!
I will certainly be buying again as soon as it becomes available - it's not far off half price.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That's not good.
All I can say is that my wife brought some home last year and I've had no trouble whatsoever (green and pink).
I very much doubt there will be any significant change between "batches" but who knows!
I will certainly be buying again as soon as it becomes available - it's not far off half price.
At that price i will be looking and buying that a bargain ;)

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
We used cheaper top and bottom tank additives last year instead of the Thetford chemicals. First time ever we've had black bits in the top tank. Ditched it and bought some more Thetford.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Use both we’ve found them the best for us, over the years.
We use the concentrated types which often come in a dual 2 litre pack for about £15

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I’ve found the Aldi pink and blue for a couple of years and I’m perfectly happy with them, we are going to mablethorpe in July for three weeks so I’ve bought 5 pink and 5 blue, should cover the full 3 weeks.

BP

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I’ve found the Aldi pink and blue for a couple of years and I’m perfectly happy with them, we are going to mablethorpe in July for three weeks so I’ve bought 5 pink and 5 blue, should cover the full 3 weeks.

BP
I hope you have a nice time in Mablethorpe :)

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
We used cheaper top and bottom tank additives last year instead of the Thetford chemicals. First time ever we've had black bits in the top tank. Ditched it and bought some more Thetford.
Hi,
I'm not sure how one decides whether a particular toilet fluid is "good" or not. OK if you get lots of black bits or mould then that decides it for you.personally I use the cheaper stuff (don't know the make) i get from the local caravan shop.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts