Tom Cats are Missing

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
The thread degenerated into a very personal dispute between a small number of users. Such a shame that the informative contributions of early posts were lost in the process.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Puddy cats said goodnight to all the nice people.Hope to see you on a site soon, then we will show you what well behaved puddy cats we are.

Val & Frank

ps puddy cats also say what a nice moderator you are.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Years ago - friends of ours were moving home and having loaded up the removal van they then loaded up their Mini, including their cat in a basket and set off.

Half way there their cat was yowling like a banshee so they let it out as it had travelled on the back parcel shelf on several occasions before with no problem. The cat still yowled like crazy and without thinking they both turned round to look. Silly they admit but it just happened.

On turning back round again to face forward the driver had to break suddenly hard! and the cat flew of the back parcel shelf releasing a stream of liquid poo as it spun thro' the air.

Apparently you could follow the cats progress by the spiral trail on the interior.

Took them days to clean the car

But the cat was fine after that.

It was quiet for the rest of the journey.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Puddy cats said goodnight to all the nice people.Hope to see you on a site soon, then we will show you what well behaved puddy cats we are.

Val & Frank

Actually I'm hoping to met you on site sometime. I can't wait to be greeted by talking puddy tats.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
"So first, your memory I'll jog,

And say: A CAT IS NOT A DOG.

A Cat's entitled to expect

These evidences of respect.

And so in time you reach your aim,

And finally call him by his NAME.....

For all of their unique qualities and differences, he says, cats are very much like you."

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Due to advancing years

My mind seems to stall

But respect I try to give

To each, one and all

My memory is now refreshed

Now I know cats aren't doggies

So I now call these cats

Nasty manky moggies.

Lord Braykewynde. hehheh!

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Actually I'm hoping to met you on site sometime. I can't wait to be greeted by talking puddy tats.
I told you Lord BW these are clever cats. The main feline of the house is really clever, she went out years ago and caught a tom, and has never looked back since.

I believe this is a trait of all the felines, it seems to be something they learn from the mother at a very early age. -) And any other felines reading this will know, I dare not let the Queen feline see this post.

regards

Frank

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

Val & Frank

Caught a Tom - I thought your name was Frank!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts