Tom Tom via 135 camper and caravan maps

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I have a Tom Tom via 135, I've looked on the tom tom website and found the camper and caravan maps that i would like to install but its all greyed out and I'm unable to buy the add on maps, am i missing something or have they stopped doing it now, any of you guys know any info.
regards
Mark

May 24, 2014
Visit site
According to Tom Tom
You can install a Camper and Caravan map on the following devices provided they have at least 8 GB internal memory, or a memory card slot: GO 1000 series, GO LIVE 800 series, Via series, Start 20 series, Start 60 (2012).

Cant see any reason why you couldnt install it, so if its greyed out............................are you logged in? I seem to remember when you log in it bases the login on your current device. Do they still do Tom Tom home or is that install system now defunct?

I wonder if its included now in the latest UK maps and simply select in prefs "caravan".

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi Thingy thanks for the reply, i have my drive connect installed and do all my updates etc on there, and even when i am logged in it is still greyed out and i am unable to put it into my basket to purchase, i have found a contact number for them and will ring them tomorrow.
regards
Mark

May 24, 2014
Visit site
It looks to me as if it may be a stand alone map now, which would mean replacing the maps in your device rather than adding to it, which may be why its greyed out.

Good luck anyway. Wish I still had TomTom, I have the dreadful built in Navteq device, which even in this day and age cant do a full postcode.

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Cheers for the link mate, its not greyed out superb, just checked the price :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: its a shame i can't just have GB & Ireland as i don't do Europe, passport expired many years ago. :whistle:

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I looked into it but the maps were so expensive and they only lasted a year then you had to pay for updates,in the end I bought a Garmin Camper with lifetime updates.If I remember correctly the memory on the TomTom isnt big enough to take all the Europe maps anyway so you have to store off the satnav many that youve paid for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts