Too Many adverts on screen

Oct 3, 2013
890
90
18,935
The practical caravan content screen covers about only 30% of the screen the other 70% being mostly useless adverts that are a distraction.
 
Mar 24, 2014
353
75
18,735
This was raised a month or so ago: https://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum/our-website/56829-sickening-forum-adds?limitstart=0 I doubt the situation is going to improve any time soon........
 

Damian

Moderator
Mar 14, 2005
7,510
935
30,935
The company that own PC are a Digital Marketing company, advertising is their "thing"

If you don't want to see all the ads, install Adblocker.

At this moment in time my Adblocker is blocking 14 adverts for this page alone.
 

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts