Too many Mike's, have changed to Fouldsy

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
Okay regular forum type people, been trying whenever get any spare time to break into your gang, but being called Mike on the forum is a none starter.

If this has worked I should now be known as Fouldsy (used to be happy vanning sort of guy), if there are any other Fouldsy's out there tell me now. How can I put anything on the forum to cause a fuss if it could be from one of many, and me not take the blame?

Fairly new to vanning only a couple of years but want to share my limited knowedge and more importantly learn from the jedi masters, you know how you are!

Fouldsy

(I still think Richard should buy an Isabella)

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
I have always been known as Mike, but tried to be different from the others by putting something after the Mike bit, me and the wife Emma perhaps should have done the proper intro thing and told you our life history, van, car, fav drink etc.

I see the same old names (sorry if your not old) Lol, Clive, that Lord Farty bloke, Brian etc

When the wife gets home we will compose a short factual statement to answer any questions, what would be really good would be a run down on the personal specifcation of the regulars as you guys and girls tend to talk most.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No, No Norfolk M - are you confusing Mike A with me Mike E - not common just popular. All us Mikes need to get in and bag a letter before Mike Z comes in then it will get to be like car registrations Mike AA AB AC . . . . .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts