Top 100 Sites Guide 2017

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We're visiting two of the sites listed this year.
We're off to Chew Valley near to Bath next week, and in September we will be staying at South Lytchett Manor in Poole.
We chose these particular sites before the results of the Top 100 were released for 2017, but overall they have good reviews from internet users and they have been favourably mentioned in Practical Caravan Magazine articles previously.
I'm sure that they will live up to expectations, and will post reviews when we've been.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Have a good time Steve, have you booked for Twinwoods as well yet.?

Thanks Hutch :)
We bought our tickets for this years Twinwood Festival at the festival last year mate :cheer:
Campsite A, the closest to the arena entrance, was sold out before last year's festival was over.
It will be our 14th consecutive Twinwood, we always pitch with fellow coffin dodgers in the disabled pitches right next to the arena entrance by Charlie's shop and we'll be there from the Thursday if you are working.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Decided NOT, to work this year, it takes up so much time and we have so much social stuff to do and so many sites to go and see. But hopefully see you there :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dont think so, so much going on from week to week, can't seem to plan to far ahead, only thing we have planned is Wallingford. Things should settle down after June for us. Thought I might have ben able to surprise you next week at Chew, but have to see the VET about my nose a week Friday, then down to Portsmouth the next week.
I think I will join the forum on "Cant get away" website. Oh well just enjoy it.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have just had a look at the online top 100 guide and I do wonder who exactly are the "you" who supposedley voted. I wont mention names but one particular site in that list appears to have a description from somebody that has obviously never stayed. People who do "know" the site would strongly disagree with everything that is written about it, I know many people who have stayed there and not heard a single good word about it. We actually booked at it once and when passing on business prior to our stay I popped in for a look. I was horrified by the place and cancelled whilst I was there. Since then, I have heard a legion of complaints about the place, no firebreaks for tents, late night noise, rowdy behaviour, awful wardens, dirty facilities and so much more.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I voted for one of the sites in the guide. Been many times. Top notch site. In fact my comment was used in the guide last year. So to answer your question, Thingy: it's me and the other voter. :cheer:
Mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Crazyguider
We are there from Monday afternoon until Friday morning, a flying visit this time to try the towcar out and set the caravan up for our first time this year.
We'd love to see you :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts