Top marks 10/10

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
I really don't understand your logic cris on this issue its like you are pushing the envelope like a spoilt child, if you don't want any photos just keep up the work to date and you will leave the mods no choice but to act. I think overall it would be a big loss not to have pictures, considering the season is just starting and the fun we could all sharing events and pictures with each other

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I really don't understand your logic cris on this issue its like you are pushing the envelope like a spoilt child, if you don't want any photos just keep up the work to date and you will leave the mods no choice but to act. I think overall it would be a big loss not to have pictures, considering the season is just starting and the fun we could all sharing events and pictures with each other
Exactly, spot on Brian.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
133435204.jpg

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Lisa,

I'll let you decide where I am on this photo that made some papers!

I don't do small planes, I have had flying lessons but small planes are to risky, and I don't have jet kind of money :-(

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Are you sitting on the left hand float cris,with your wallet in your pocket? :0)
Well Roy the left hand one as you land lubbers call it, is the one in the air. So I should have nicked somebody elses wallet!

The guy below is water skiing behind :) So may he gave his wallet to the other guy ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts