Touring in Dorset

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Where do people like staying in Dorset? South Lytchett, Back of Beyond, Norden Farm, Wood Farm, Springfield, Bingham Grange, Wareham Forest and Monkton Wyld all regularly do really well in our Top 100, but I'd love to know some other sites that are worth a look!

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

B

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
we have just booked our usual two weeks at Highlands End near Eype.....fabulous views, great site and handy for West Bay and Bridport.... B)

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Wareham Forest park, highly recommended. Or Merley Court, though not been there for a few years. There's another one in Wool, but I cannot remember the name. 'Twas good though!

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
We've been taking the van to Ulwell for the last 6 years, and stayed in a static there before that. We love it. It's busy without being noisy, has a great indoor pool, pub, restaurant, shop and fabulously huge playpark. plus you can walk from the site over the hills to Corfe, or Studland. It's only a mile or so from the town, where there's a fab beach, nice shops and eateries and a steam train! My kids get the choice each year - France or Ulwell - every year we return to Ulwell. We've already booked this year's pitch. We meet the same people most years, although we don't 'hang out', but the kids do!

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
We've been to a lovely CS at Osmington for the last three years and have been very satisfied. We much prefer this type of holiday to a large commercial offering.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts