Touring parks In Devon

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for any recommendations for touring parks in the Devon area in July.
I am fully wheelchair dependent, so I need disabled facilities. I have a 14 year old son as well and I need to keep him occupied too.
I have stayed on Beverly Park in Paignton and it was OK. I don’t mind if there is a club on the site, I am just looking for a bit of everything if this is possible.
The last four years I have been in Hampshire, but I would like to try Devon again as I enjoyed it the last time.

I know this is a lot to ask but any information appreciated. I plan on going for the last two weeks in July and I will be travelling from just south of Glasgow.
Thanks in advance
Dougy

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
forest gump said:
hi doug whent to coffton in devon great but busy we are of to forest glade in cullumton devon pool ect a bit less busy have a look .
I'll be there end June. Will look out for the crocs.
smiley-cool.gif

Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
Hi Dougy. For the last 4 years we've stayed on Ramslade CC site which is just off the Totnes road coming out of Paington. The site had a refurb about 3 years ago and has quite a number of fully serviced pitches. I'm also pretty sure they have disabled pitches there also. There is a Sainsbury's within about 2 miles of the site down the country lane and the major towns are within about 4 mile. The only draw back you may have is that the site is generally sloping but the pitches are all level. Two toilet blocks and all the normal CC facilities. Dave...

Oct 7, 2006
Visit site
Maybe a bit too late but Stowford Farm near Woolacombe/Ilfracombe is fab! loadsof space/pool/games room/animals/crazy golf/riding and loads of other 14 yr olds..has bar/club if you choose to..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts