Towbars

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,it's been a few years since I asked a question or replied to any. I keep looking in every now and again to see what is going on so l hope everyone's ok and has had a good summer touring around this beautiful country that we live in? I also want to say a great hello to all you new members.
I've come on today to ask if anyone one can help me because I'm going to have to scrape the car that l tow my caravan with but my other car doesn't tow the caravan because it doesn't have a towbar on it. What I would like to know is will the towbar off the Subaru legacy (2001) will fit my forester (56plate) so l don't have to fork out more money than I have to for one to go on my car, any advice greatful.
Gary

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looking at photos of both bars it seems that they are not interchangeable, so you would have to get the one specifically for your vehicle.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Even the same model of the same make may require specific towbars, depending on model year and variant, so the chances of the towbar being interchangeable is remote.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts